- Bruce Lee has a congenital defect: long legs and big testes next door.
- Bruce Lee actually wear glasses that are thick enough, and he uses a soft lens. Apparently in the U.S. soft lens existing from time immemorial.
- Bruce Lee is not 100% Chinese, his mother Grace Lee is a crossbreed chinese and german, so to say Bruce Lee has a 1/4 German blood.
- Bruce Lee first appeared in film at the age of 3 months. He brought his father, a well-known practice that Chinese Opera to appear in his first movie.
- In an auction, a handwritten letter Bruce Lee to motivate himself with the title "My Definite Chief Aim" sold for U.S. $ 29.500.
- Bruce Lee punch speed is 1/500 seconds from a distance of about 1 meter to the target.
- Bruce Lee a very powerful for its size, he can do pull ups 50 times with one hand. Bolo Yeung (aka Chong Li) is so great never won arm wrestling opponent Bruce Lee.
- Bruce Lee could perform push ups with one hand only with 2 fingers (index and thumb) and sometimes with two hands, but only using the thumb only.
- Bruce Lee popularized the technique of 'one inch punch' of boxing from a distance of 1 inch, and in a karate tournament, he was practicing on a judo champion from Japan, which weighs about 100 kg. Here we see judo champion was punched from a distance of 1 inch to lift both feet off the floor.
- At the age of 13 years Bruce Lee studied at the Yip Man Wing Chun to study because at the time he joined a gang and often fights with other gangs. He thinks that his gang was not friends with him, what if he was attacked crowded.
- There are three student Bruce Lee who never won a World Karate Champion: Chuck Norris, Joe Lewis and Mike Stone.
- In the USA Bruce Lee taught kung fu to all races with no choice, and therefore he was challenged by another kung fu school for allegedly leaking secrets to the Chinese Martial Art of other races. Bruce Lee accepted the challenge and beat the representatives of the universities within 3 minutes. Bruce Lee was disappointed, he said the fight must take place within a few seconds. From here he began to train harder, and found the concept of "Jeet Kune Do".
- Film Dragon The Bruce Lee Story starring Jason Scott Lee who is a movie that is not very accurate in depicting the true story of Bruce Lee. In the Chuck Norris film Bruce Lee kicked his back, became paralyzed and had to sit in a wheelchair. In a real incident, Bruce Lee's injury because he was practicing with overload and cause spinal cord injury, and in fact he never sat in a wheelchair.
- In a break from his spinal cord injury Bruce Lee for 6 months, created the book "Tao of Jeet Kune Do" which became a best seller.
- Some time before the death of Bruce Lee, pa qua (a kind of talisman which is believed to ward off evil spirits) on the Bruce Lee fall breeze.
Friday, September 7, 2012
Here are sharing things that you may not know about Bruce Lee
Here are sharing things that you may not know about Bruce Lee.
Posted by Al Cirboni at 7:53 PM